Saturday 20 March 2010

After A Wintery Pause...

Goodness, it has taken me an age to finally get down to posting my first instalment! Classic case of my getting a brief burst of enthusiasm which quickly dwindled once faced with the brutal tedium of the set-up process (see Facebook, Twitter etc. for similar lapses!) . Not the most auspicious or endearing of openings, but since I have (eventually) done all the leg work, I promise to be a dedicated correspondent...

So now that I have finally ‘arrived’, will the opening salvo be a rant or a love-note? The grey skies and endless drizzle seem to quell both urges. On a Saturday such as this, it’s probably best to forget there is a damp city outside and to bunker down with a brace of box-sets (Mad Men still rules my heart) and the occasional G&T.

Boat Drinks one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment